Written by Sean Punch
Illustrated by Guy Burwell, Glenn Kristoffersen, Denis Loubet, and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
49 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0343
Always Available – Click here to buy!
50 black-and-white pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $14.95
Stock number 01-6191
Available Now at – Amazon
Land Of The Underground Sun
Dungeon Fantasy heroes see town as a place to hear rumors, buy supplies, and sell loot – but their players often want details. A settlement that serves wanderers obsessed with weapons, armor, magic, and mountains of coins won't look much like anything from Earth's Middle Ages! It'll be more interesting.
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Setting: Caverntown presents a magical underground city a mere bowshot from the dungeon. Visit and find:
- A lovingly described adventure backdrop, with a remarkable history and quirky residents (including powerful non-delvers with full character sheets).
- Stats for guards and security measures – and notes on laws and customs – to make would-be troublemakers think twice.
- Guidelines for "civilized" heroes who want to serve on the Town Watch or even own property.
- Numerous rumors, intrigues, and potential quests.
- Over a dozen brief dungeon descriptions to expand into adventures.
- Expanded rules useful in any town, covering quest-finding, trade, bespoke gear (including magic items), healing at the temple, and more.
Welcome to Caverntown!
- Follow the complete Dungeon Fantasy line for even more dungeon-crawling fun.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!