Origins Nominee for Best Card Game of 1995
INWO Assassins: Twist the Knife . . .
Further your evil schemes. Amaze your friends . . . and grind them into the dust. Cackle with glee. Assassins adds 125 new cards guaranteed to liven up any conspiracy, including:
- A sinister NEW Illuminati: The Society of Assassins – They thrive on secrecy and fanaticism and you control them.
- Strange New Groups: Killer Satellites! Newt Gingrich! and Teddy Kennedy! Dittoheads! Shock Jocks! Australia! The Big Prawn! (what does it do?)
- New Plots: New assassinations! New disasters! New New World Orders! And three brand-new types of plots:
- Attribute Freeze – Freezes every card of a given attribute, preventing them from acting for the rest of the turn.
- Paralyze – Take a single card out of commission until countered.
- Zap – Affects another Illuminati group directly!
- 10 Ultra-Rare Cards: In one out of every ten Booster Packs, the Rare card has been replaced by one of ten Ultras . . . which we chose, not for their power, but for great art and general weirdness. Trade with your friends, or hoard them for yourself and gibber madly!
Pack of 8 cards.
Box of 60 packs.
Can't find it?
Our spies report that some stores are out of Assassins. If sinister forces prevent you from getting this supplement, there are other sources available for our operatives.
Rarity and Distribution
Not quite ready to trade? Afraid you'll accidentally trade off an Ultra-Rare for an Uncommon? Ignorance is dangerous, comrade. But reading this web site puts you on the Inside. Feast your eyes on these card lists with rarity. Fnord.
Read the Assassins Designer's Notes from Pyramid #18.
Even the Secret Masters are not completely free from errata. Fortunately for us, we can blame it on enemy schemes. And fortunately for you, when we find errata, we let you know about it. Check out the current Assassins Errata.