Deluxe G.E.V. earned The Wargamer Award for Excellence for 2001.
Game Design by Steve Jackson Cover design by Philip Reed
46 miniatures in 3 video boxes, map, and rulebook with a slip cover.
Suggested Retail Price $59.95 Stock number 10-5002
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
A follow-up to Deluxe Ogre – another big, beautiful set of miniatures with a big, beautiful map. This time you get three plastic boxes containing 46(!!) miniatures that will form the core of your Paneuropean army . . . plus a giant full-color 38" × 32" G.E.V. map, rules, and new scenarios. This set includes hard-to-find favorites like the Paneuropean GEVs (everybody always wants more GEVs) and Superheavy Tank, as well as the brand-new Paneuropean Light GEV.
This Set Contains:
- Complete G.E.V. Rules
- Giant 38" × 32" Map
- 3 Plastic Boxes
- Box Labels
- 1 Command Post
- 1 Superheavy Tank
- 4 Heavy Tanks
- 4 Missile Tanks
- 4 Light Tanks
- 6 GEVs
- 6 Light GEVs
- 1 Howitzer
- 1 Mobile Howitzer
- 18 Infantry
- 8 Infantry Stands
- Ogre Miniatures – The rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 1 – The basic Paneuropean units.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 2 – The advanced Paneuropean units.
- Deluxe Ogre – Combine starter set.
- Deluxe G.E.V. – Paneuropean starter set.
More Paneuropean units:
- Paneuropean Set 1 – Fencer Cybertank
- Paneuropean Set 2 – Panzer Company
- Paneuropean Set 3 – Superheavy Troop and Missile Tank Lance
- Paneuropean Set 4 – Luftpanzer Company
- Paneuropean Set 5 – Mechanized Infantry Companies
- Paneuropean Set 6 – Howitzer Battery and Mobile Artillery Troop
- Paneuropean Set 7 – Battlesuit Battalions
- Other Ogre Minis